Saturday, April 24, 2010

About this site

When I was a teen, I read a couple of books that had two separate but interconnected halves. One half of the book was full of challenges for the reader to try, and then if you literally flipped the book upside down, the other half presented promises for taking on the challenges.

˙sıɥʇ ǝʞıן 'uʍop ǝpısdn pǝɹɐǝddɐ sǝsıɯoɹd ǝɥʇ

I'm going to do something a little like that with my two new blogs. This blog will be a place where I sort through and share some of the schtuff of life -- the hard, the awesome, the tedious, the funny, the crazy, the baffling, the frustrating, the amazing. 

And then sometimes, I'll link to my other blog, which includes reflections on the truths that keep me going and bring meaning to my life.

I'll spare you the upside-down text. Maybe.

I hope this can give some context to why the gospel of Jesus Christ means so much to me. I also hope to have some fun along the way.

1 comment:

  1. i love this intro. (and you know i am a fan of the upside down text because my insane brain has no trouble reading it!)

    ReplyDelete