Thursday, November 3, 2011

And now a funnier look at tonsillectomy (aka facial bypass surgery)

I love it when people can take something really hard and make it really funny.

Coming to Grips with Facial Bypass Surgery

(Thrush and tongue issues weren't as bad for me as they were apparently for her, but it is comforting to hear someone talk about the fact that the effects of the surgery can last longer than the two weeks often focused on. THAT has been one of the hardest parts for me. When you gear up for two weeks and find yourself still hurting after four, that can be a little frustrating, or at least concerning. What a treat to be able to find someone who found a way to laugh about it all.)


1 comment:

  1. Cute post by Polly. But I also felt sorry for her, poor thing. Sounds like a nightmare!

    (Glad I had mine out when I was four!!)

    =)

    ReplyDelete